Euro Pool System, the leader in providing sustainable material handling and packaging solutions for biggest food retailers, is currently looking for new colleague to join our awesome team.
DATA ANALYST - EXCEL MASTER (30h-40h/week)
We are looking for Excel master (macros and pivot tables are must) with strong analytical thinking, good English and Czech/Slovak language to support our Logistics, Commercial and Finance teams. We offer you partial work from home and weekly working hours are upon the discussion.
Main duties of our new colleague?
- Create reports of our daily activities for internal but also for customers use
- Develop and optimize business processes based on summarized data
- This role is big supporter for operations team, where those data helps improve processes on our sites
- Business Analyst close cooperate with Financial Controller, where data shows the financial effect
- This role is going to be part of SAP implementing team
Who are you?
- Someone who likes data, macros, Excel, analytical way of thinking…
- Someone who is looking for flexible work – we are open to discuss weekly working hours and offer you partial work from home
What are the requirements?
- Communication skills in Czech/Slovak
- Good English
- Analytical skills
- Expert in MS Excel (macros and pivot tables are must)
- Knowledge of MS Access is big plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Awareness of deadlines and ability to work independently
- We are open also for junior candidates
What do we offer?
- Motivating salary
- Interesting job in professional international team with great team spirit
- 100 CZK meal vouchers
- Professional trainings
- Language courses
- Home office days
- Social program
- Up to 5 weeks of vacation (depends on working hours)
- We support sport activities
- Team building and other company parties
- Bonus for recommending of new colleague
- Christmas vouchers
Place of work: Prologis Park Uzice, Uzice 267, 277 45 (close to Prague via D8)
Start date: asap
Are you interested in this job offer? Do not hesitate to contact us! We are looking forward to meet you :)
Marie Veselá, Regional HR Coordinator CEE; Marie.firstname.lastname@example.org; +420730803352