Euro Pool System, the leader in providing sustainable material handling and packaging solutions for biggest food retailers, is currently looking for new colleague to join our team.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (SK, HU)
Are you independent skilled technician who is able to maintain facilities in Hungary and Slovakia? Do you like to be part of growing business where we care about the environment? Euro Pool System is looking for autonomy member of our professional operations team with strong technical background, good English and Hungarian language knowledge and good Excel to fulfil our newly open position in fast growing region. Are you interested? Please, find below more detailed information.
Main duties of our new colleague?
- Responsibility for the maintenance planning and management of the technical and maintenance activities of our service centers
- Closely cooperate and advise local Technicians who are located on service sites
- Contribute to engineering and development projects with technical knowledge of the daily operations with the purpose to improve and/or maintain the technical installations and products
- Create, maintain and advise the management on budgets for maintenance and services
- Optimize work methods and processes
- Position also include business trips within CEE region
What are the requirements?
- Communication skills in English and Slovak/Czech and Hungarian at least A2
- Strong practical technical background skills and experience (preferable from production)
- Ability to easily read technical documentation
- Technical school
- Good MS Excel and other MS Office SW
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Awareness of deadlines and ability to work independently
What do we offer?
- Creative job with travelling and home office possibility
- Hungarian or Slovak contract based
- Motivating salary
- Car, cell phone and laptop also for personal use
- Interesting job in professional international team with great team spirit
- Meal vouchers
- Voluntary health fund contribution (HU)
- Professional trainings
- Language courses
- Team building and other company parties
- Bonus for recommending of new colleague
- Christmas gifts
Place of work: Hungary (Gyál), Slovakia (Beckov) – traveling between those 2 places and home office
Start date: based on agreement
Are you interested in this job offer? Do not hesitate to contact us! We are looking forward to meet you :)
Marie Veselá, HR Coordinator; Marie.firstname.lastname@example.org; +420730803352