Location: Rijswijk, the Netherlands
Purpose of the job
Design and execute the planning in order to complete different transports on time and at the right costs in order to meet the agreements with customers.
1. Organizing planning and transport
Coordinate the planning and transport processes of the organizational unit in order to create and maintain maximum efficiency.
- Design and execute the operational planning.
- Organize transport and ensure that the transactions are correctly priced.
- Be the first contact in line for transporters, customers and depots.
- Actively involved in transporter acquisition and be informed of market prices
- Follow (price) trends in transport market
Execute administrative tasks that are necessary for an effective and efficient transport organization.
- Create the transporter as relation in our logistic system with all necessary information.
- Verify if the transporter has performed the agreed transports and report this to the F&D Planner.
- Execute administrative tasks linked to transport and follow them up.
- Ensure proper pallet management.
Knowledge & skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and the language in which country the function resides.
- Ability to withstand stress
- Planning and organizing
- Checking progress
- Verbal communication
For further information about this vacancy please contact the Human Resources Department; Nalynie Biekhram email@example.com. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.