Are you experienced accountant? And are you looking for career change? Than do not hesitate and contact us! We are currently looking for new experienced colleague to be part of professional financial team as Financial Accountant in successful and growing international company!
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes
- Economic education
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Excel, Word, Outlook), Windows, Internet
- SAP knowledge is advantage
- Good organization skills, attention to detail and awareness of deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Driving license category B
Main duties of our new colleague?
- Responsibility for CZ and SK countries
- Processing of VAT returns accordance with related laws and regulations
- Monthly period end processing and reporting
- Cooperating in preparation for statutory/tax audits
- Managing supplier payments
- Supporting outside accounting firm in preparation of various statutory returns
- Work closely with the Chief Accountant and undertake other ad-hoc duties where required
What do we offer?
- A friendly and professional atmosphere with awesome team spirit
- Relaxing massage for free at work every month :)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office days
- Cafeteria system 12.000 CZK/year
- Professional trainings and language courses
- 100 CZK meal vouchers
- High-class location - we are based in Prosek Point offices in Prague 9
- Fun company events – teambuilding, big Christmas party, sports events, etc.
- …and much more so do not hesitate to contact us to get more information :)
Place of work: Praha 9 - Prosek
Start date: based on the agreement
We are looking forward to meet you. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, Beata Brodova (Regional HR Manager CEE)