Manage the development and implementation of the technical installations and operational processes of Euro Pool System with the purpose to reduce costs and to create an optimal technical organization that enables the logistic organization to thrive in the market and in the end can reach the company goals.
Manage the assigned organizational unit in terms of people, performance, budget and working conditions in a way that enables the organizational unit to reach the goals.
• Ensure an optimal and clear definition of the tasks and responsibilities.
• Manage, set priorities and coordinate the timely and correct execution of the tasks.
• Manage, coach and challenge the employees (also on Site) in order to maximize their
performance and assure their satisfaction.
• Set, manage and control the budget, time and costs.
• Ensure a working environment that meets the SHEQ policies and legislation
2. Engineering and Development investments/cost reduction
Advise the management on investments with the purpose to reduce costs and to ensure well performing and efficient technical installations and operational processes on short and long term.
• Study current and future needs.
• Make cost-benefit analyses and efficiency proposals for technical investments.
• Set up and coordinate purchase and maintenance contracts with suppliers.
3. Engineering and Development projects
Research, propose and manage innovative projects that will contribute to the improvement and/or maintenance of the technical installations and operational processes.
• Ensure the engineering and development projects are executed within the set budget and time.
• Ensure that local legislation and regulations are met for every equipment or installation.
• Make an inventory of the needs of the customers and users for technical installations, product and processes.
• Propose innovative ideas to improve and/or maintain the technical installations and operational processes that can be also shared for other Regions.
4. Improve technical installations and operational processes.
Advice the management and coordinate the execution on the technical improvement and maintenance of the operation, technical installations and operational processes.
• Asses the quality of the technical installations and operational processes.
• Develop and manage the execution of maintenance plans.
• Active participation in International Technical Meetings and support in International Projects
• Reaching the Engineering and Development divisional goals.
• Projects are executed within the set budget and time and have the expected quality and performance.
• Bachelor/Masters degree Engineering/ Business Management.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Engineering and Development.
• Management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
• Planning and organizing
• Analytical ability
• Quality awareness
For further information about this vacancy please contact the Human Resources Department: Kathleen Weyn.
For applications please send your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.