The packaging standard in the fresh supply chain
Euro Pool System is the market leader in returnable packaging for the fresh supply chain in Europe. Our
reusable trays and foldable crates have become the standard in the chain for fresh and packaged food. Each
and every day producers, transporters, processing companies and retailers benefit from the advantages of
our products. Moreover, we work continuously on the further standardisation and integration of our solutions
within our clients’ logistics processes. With a network of approximately 50 service centers in twelve countries
we provide optimal reliability, flexibility, sustainability and efficiency throughout the whole chain.
Euro Pool System offers a dynamic working environment for more than 500 employees. We cherish our
corporate values, by which we encourage team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship and
innovation. Euro Pool is a division of the Euro Pool Group, the largest logistics service provider of reusable
standard packaging in Europe.
We are looking for a fulltime:
Location: Rijswijk The Netherlands
Purpose of the job
The IT department is currently going through a transition to boost its professional staff in order to meet the
ambitious plans from EPS. As a result, EPS is looking for an additional Business Application Manager to join
the IT team. This includes the business and application areas corresponding to SAP modules FICO and
preferably BI and the FIS2000 system.
1. Process optimization
- Functional application architect and implementer, specialized in SAP modules Fi, CO and preferably BI and FIS2000. Financial administration is currently performed in FIS2000, with a rollout in 2019 this will be carried over to SAP-ECC.
- Drawing up business requirements together with the business owners and converting these to functional solutions and designs
- Product manager for the applications in use (planning and execution of initial realizations and RFC’s)
- Manage the SAP application modules to stay as uniform as possible, keeping exceptions limited and
- Project leader for selected FI/CO improvements or implementations
- Support local implementation projects on the use of SAP..
- Functional issue solving, behind service engineers, for SAP and FIS2000
- Maintain project and change planning materials next to system and user documentation.
- Manage maintenance and contingency test activities in a frequently updated schedule.
- Travelling can be part of the job
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong personality with rich business knowledge and SAP module knowledge in the Finance and
- Knowledge management and support on FIS2000.
- Ability to act on the different organizational levels (from key-user to senior executives).
- Highly structured, accurate and disciplined but pragmatic in planning and management of service
activities and product (change) releases;
- Professional SAP consultancy skills to analyze and manage issues, advice and convince;
- Relevant experience in production environments
- Organizational sensitivity, flexible to tune attitude and approach to connect to the organizational
- Speaks and writes English fluently;
- Experienced in Project Management, ITIL service management;
- 5 years of experience in a similar function
- HBO/WO education
- Experience within logistics sector is strong asset
For further information about this vacancy please contact the Human Resources Department; via
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence