The packaging standard in the fresh supply chain
Euro Pool System is the market leader in returnable packaging for the fresh supply chain in Europe. Our reusable trays and foldable crates have become the standard in the chain for fresh and packaged food. Each and every day producers, transporters, processing companies and retailers benefit from the advantages of our products. Moreover, we work continuously on the further standardisation and integration of our solutions within our clients’ logistics processes. With a network of approximately 50 service centers in twelve countries we provide optimal reliability, flexibility, sustainability and efficiency throughout the whole chain.
Euro Pool System offers a dynamic working environment for more than 500 employees. We cherish our corporate values, by which we encourage team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship and innovation. Euro Pool is a division of the Euro Pool Group, the largest logistics service provider of reusable standard packaging in Europe.
We are looking for a fulltime/part-time:
Location: Rijswijk, NL
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Focus on cleaning, maintaining and improving the core data in the datawarehouse
- Maintain and improve procedures and processes to ensure proper and high quality information
- Responsible for data quality
- Works closely with IT architecture to ensure high level data input
- Analyze, improve and stabilize output of work so that demand and supply of business requests can be delivered
- Support the business and other IT employees to specify change requests.
- Maintain system and user documentation.
- Manage maintenance and contingency test activities in a frequently updated schedule.
- Travelling can be part of the job
- Strong personality with rich business knowledge and relevant technical knowledge
- Ability to act on the different organizational levels (from key-user to business owners)
- Structured, accurate and disciplined but pragmatic in planning and management of service activities and product (change) releases
- Organizational sensitivity, flexible to tune attitude and approach to connect to the organizational environment
- Speaks and writes English fluently and preferable Dutch
- Experienced in ITIL service management
- 5 years experience in a similar function
- HBO education
For further information about this vacancy please contact the Human Resources Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.