Euro Pool System offers a dynamic working environment for more than 700 employees. We cherish our corporate values, by which we encourage team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship and innovation. Euro Pool is a division of the Euro Pool Group, the largest logistics service provider of reusable standard packaging in Europe.
Execute and develop maintenance organization, including availability and buying of spare parts and propose improvements that can be made in the technical installations with the purpose to ensure well performing technical installations at the lowest costs.
- Organise and follow up regular maintenance (preventive and corrective).
- Follow up action lists at the different depots.
- Maintain and advice the management on budgets for maintenance and services.
- Follow up on repairs done on the installations (work and purchase orders).
- Buy (spare) parts and optimize service stock flow.
2. Optimise work methods and processes
Contribute to the optimizing of the daily operations in depots by evaluating the service and maintenance of the technical installations with the purpose to have optimal up time and quality output on short and long term.
- Analyze work methods and propose improvements.
- Make recommendations for improvements in the installations.
- Execute and assist with the installation up-grades.
- Coordinate problem solving in case of calamities (Root Cause Analysis)
- Maintain documentation (manuals, checklists, contracts & SLA’s)
- Organize and execute Site Performance Tests
Contribute to optimization projects with technical knowledge of the daily operations with the purpose to improve and/or maintain the technical installations and products.
- Participate in projects concerning new technical installations and/or optimizing technical installations.
- Assist in commissioning and the startup of the systems.
- Gather relevant information about the needs of the customers and users for technical installations and products.
- Advise and assist with technical knowledge on maintenance of technical installations and products.
- Maintenance budget.
- Uptime of the installation.
- Quality output.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering (electro-mechanical).
- 2-3 years of experience in maintenance, process or project engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Flexibility (travel between different depots in Belgium and The Netherlands)
- Team player
- Eager to learn
For further information about this vacancy please contact the Human Resources Department; Kathleen Weyn via email email@example.com. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.