Euro Pool System is the market leader in returnable packaging for the fresh supply chain in Europe. Our reusable trays and foldable crates have become the standard in the chain for fresh and packaged food. Each and every day producers, transporters, processing companies and retailers benefit from the advantages of our products. Moreover, we work continuously on the further standardisation and integration of our solutions within our clients’ logistics processes. With a network of approximately 50 service centres in twelve countries we provide optimal reliability, flexibility, sustainability and efficiency throughout the whole chain.
Euro Pool System offers a dynamic working environment for more than 500 employees. We cherish our corporate values, by which we encourage team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship and innovation. Euro Pool is a division of the Euro Pool Group, the largest logistics service provider of reusable standard packaging in Europe.
To reinforce our Customer Service Team we are looking for a fulltime
Location: Studley, United Kingdom
In collaboration with other employees of the Customer Service Team (CST), realize the correct processing of all incoming orders and all associated activities like information and complaints, aiming at the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
Execute administrative tasks. To be the commercial back office of the sales department to support it in reaching the commercial goals.
- Act as first line contact for customers.
- Execute all administrative and supporting tasks e.g. commercial contracts, invoices.
- Archive all commercial documents, and makes commercial reports.
- Inform the involved asset/key account managers about problems.
- Solve problems by himself or informs his supervisor if unsuccessful.
Execute the whole processing of the complaints and informing all involved parties in such a way that preventive and corrective measurements can be taken in time.
- Process the customers complaints.
- Inform the involved departments.
- Ensure the complaints are followed up
Additional responsibilities – UK Office Studley
Execute general office management tasks.
- Process all invoices
- Book travel arrangements, hotels and catering
- General suppliers administration
- Order office equipment
For further information about this vacancy please contact the Human Resources Department: Kathleen Weyn.
For applications please send your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.